Who Am I?
I’m Jamey, and I am an Edmonton wedding, engagement, and portrait photographer. I've enjoyed taking photos since I was just a boy. Having long been a hobby photographer, I took the leap into photographing professionally in 2011.
I've had the honour — and yes, it absolutely is an honour — of photographing nearly 100 weddings over the past six short years, not to mentioning the tens of thousands of portrait, engagement, maternity, and family photos I have taken, and so much more. And I know that this is just the beginning of what will almost certainly be a life-long passion.
I am always striving to grow as a photographer. I never stop observing. And studying. And expanding my reach. And challenging myself to be better than the day or month or year before. The day I stop improving is the day I will box up my cameras for good.
- Love. I love love.
- Scotch. Scotchy-scotch-scotch.
- Paris. Mon cœur est à Paris (my heart is in Paris).
- Listening to excellent music and enjoying as many live shows as I can.
- Riding my motorcycle aimlessly around the city.
- Road trips!
- Petrichor. That's the pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long spell of warm, dry weather.
- Whimsical adventures in the city with my best friends.
- Good heart-to-heart conversations.
- Those day-long celebrations where two people get together with closest friends and family, dress to the nines, eat good food and drink good drinks, share stories, and vow to love each other for the rest of their lives. Weddings. I'm talking about weddings.